Director at Qikhire
Views:2917 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager/Senior Manager - Operations - Supply Chain & Logistics - FoodTech Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB (2-4 yrs)
TITLE : Manager/ Senior Manager - Operations (Supply Chain & Logistics)
FUNCTION : Operations & Supply Chain Management
LOCATION : Mumbai, Bengaluru & NCR
FIRM : Well funded food tech start up
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Supply Chain management : Own and work around the key aspects of operations - material procurement, vendor management & inventory planning.
- Set-up of new unit : Be part of the exciting journey while be expand our footprint in existing & new cities - manage end to end process of setting new kitchens & restaurants.
- Business Metrics & Analytics : Slice and dice data to understand impact on top-line & bottom-line. Validate variances and trends; evaluate new business opportunities, cost reduction efforts etc.
- Process Excellence : Re-engineer our existing processes to improve efficiency. Also help in automating the processes & work with tech-team to develop applications for the same.
- Team management : Lead & motivate a team of 20+ individuals across different levels to achieve the business goals and establish a consumer centric culture.
- Consumer delight : Contribute towards operational excellence and continuous process improvement to ensure consumer delight.
- Full stack management : End to end control over operations. Manage all key moving parts in the process & ensure efficient & effective execution.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- People : Our folks come from diverse backgrounds (leading engineering & management schools) with world class professional experience (top investment banks, consulting firms & leading FMCG companies)
- Learning : We promise to quench your learning hunger to the fullest
- Opportunity : Opportunity to be part of our CFTs (cross functional teams) where you learn and contribute in different domains with ample opportunities to switch functions and lead different teams over a period of time. We have done the same so far with our current team - fresh out of Engg./MBA campuses, our current champs are leading big dimensions in less than 1 year!!
- Unmatched benefits : Relish your taste buds with our desi meals and help the people around you enjoy our super-delicious food!!
a. Engg from tier 1/tier 2 engg college (IITs//NITs/State RECs) - typically colleges who take students under 20k AIEEE rank
b. MBA from sub-tier 1/tier 2 b-schools - (IIM I,K, SIBM, NMIMS, New IIMs, IMT, and other similar colleges)
Experience : 12 months to 48 months
Preferred Work-exp :
For Engineers :
1. Preferably in an EPC, Civil, Construction firm (Site/Project Manager),
2. Manufacturing Plant (production/R&D, production planning, maintenance),
3. Engg. role in any start-up (Delhivery, Rivigo, etc) - core planning, warehouse management, fleet management,
4. A good 2-3 years of work-exp during the early years of any start-up
5. Procurement/Vendor management role is an established company/start-up
For MBA :
1. Consulting Background - firms like PwC, E&Y, GEP, Capgemini (not IT consulting; preferably tier-2 business consulting or process re-engineering)
2. Data analytics firms - worked extensively on data along with some business functions (like ZS associates)
3. People working in well-established sales roles (FMCG, FMCD, Telcom) - willing to make a move into the start-up arena with a larger portfolio for themselves