Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1732 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Operations - BPO (10-18 yrs)
You will be responsible for an Operations team supporting multiple categories that populates/ procures content for the works with vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, and interact directly with internal customers across the globe to deliver to their requirements and work directly with the Category team to ensure the overall health of the processes is good. Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others, outline procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs received, check accuracy/quality of content creation/population done by others, ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new team members.
- Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, system teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that impact customer returns
- Work closely with internal product and project teams to design scalable and auto-resolution solution.
- Manage the team of Managers and or strong individual contributors and ensure high service delivery and execution
- People Management (leadership role, Category Lead, team management, flood control, and retention)
- Analyzing Trend.
- Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each member in the Team
- Metrics Management
- Stake Holder Management
Key Performance Areas :
- Manage Operations: Own business goal(s) & define operational metrics aligned to the goal(s); Establish a process for tracking metrics; Drive CI projects; Proactively identify risks/gaps
- Planning and Forecasting: Foresee capacity issues to prevent escalations with little support/intervention from a manager
- Quality and Process Excellence: Deep dive & identify the root cause of defects/issues; Identify SOP/process changes that impact quality and drive to closure
- Building solutions - Automation based process improvement solution adopted across teams; Work with program/tech based process to define requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Fulltime MBA, with over 10+ years of experience of which a minimum 3+ years in managing people and interacting with customers/stakeholders and should be currently working with an International BPO as Manager / Senior Manager Operations.
Technical Background preferred :
- (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including the willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Mentor and guide Quality lead / Process Expert to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation, conceptualize, design and deliver training to the team
- Manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution Vendor management.
- Process improvement and Kaizen.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Technical Background preferred knowledge of SQL, Python, Selenium, and VBA
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Six Sigma black belt level capabilities in deconstructing processes and metrics, to identify areas of opportunity and lead the development and implementation of new processes
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)