Consultant - Finance and Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:697 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager/Senior Manager - Operational Excellence - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
Operational Excellence job opportunity for a professional holding a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Opex. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in supporting and implementing identified operational improvement opportunities. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
LOCATION - Vikhroli/Thane (Mumbai)
SHIFT - 9am to 6pm / 2pm to 11pm
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delivering Operational excellence projects as per OpEx standards.
- Providing OpEx solutions and identifying OpEx opportunities.
- Ensuring the OpEx methodology, tools, technologies, and thinking is embedded in the operations.
- Constantly improving operational capability and performance.
- Providing insights and generating new ideas.
- Identifying needs and developing strategies.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Managing tasks, checking things and taking proper follow-up.
- Capacity management and Operational management.
- People management
- Working closely with senior management.
- Graduate from a reputed Institution.
- Certification in OpEx like Lean/Six Sigma will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working on complex projects and project management.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of automation/techniques/technology.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- An Opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.