Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:1938 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Online Marketing - Internet/Online - IIT/NIT (8-10 yrs)
Manager/Sr Manager - Online Marketing
Function : User Growth
Designation : Manager/Sr Manager Online Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
Education : B. Tech from Tier-I Business School
Experience : 8-10 Years (with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience)
Role Description : The role involves working across all paid digital (performance) marketing channels with a view to driving New User Acquisitions on all properties (Website, M-site and/or Mobile App).
The primary tasks and responsibilities (not exhaustive) are as follows :
1. Lead a team of 10+ in effectively and efficiently managing a multi-million dollar annual budget on channels like Facebook, Google, Affiliates, Partnerships, etc.
2. Identify and grow new customer acquisition channels that meet company performance benchmarks
3. Drive marketing efficiencies across existing channels through identifying any new opportunities and weeding out non-performing channels and strategies formulate and institutionalize best practices for ROI measurement and optimization
4. Work with teams across functions (such as Product, Engineering, Category, etc.) in evaluating and implementing optimal marketing automation solutions from time to time
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills are a must
- Good functional understanding of (and experience in managing) all digital marketing channels, and expertise in programmatic advertising and ad tech landscape (DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers, RTB, etc.)
- The growth-hacking mindset with experience in running digital marketing experiments
- The clarity in thinking, with good communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Adept at quick decision making, in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, passionate and proactive; a team player
- Good knowledge of E-commerce industry dynamics preferred, but not a pre-requisite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.