Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:678 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager/Senior Manager - OEM Business Development - Auto/Manufacturing (10-17 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager/SM - OEM Business Development for our Lubricant client with a global presence based at Mumbai.
JOB DETAILS :
Job Location : Andheri Mumbai
Job type : Team Manager, Should have handled the large team at the national level.
Industry : Lubricants
Division : Marketing & Services
Reports to : Reports to the VP
Education : Any Graduate Engineer (Preferably Mech or Chemical )
Experience : 10+ years of experience in handling Large OEM accounts, Ability to effectively present sales/business strategy to all levels of management. Confident, articulate with excellent written & oral communication with strong negotiation skills,
CTC : As per industry Norm
JOB DIMENSIONS :
1. Lead and execute the sales strategy across OEM at PAN India Level.
2. Responsible to handle the Volume sales from OEM customers.
3. Manage Revenue Trade Account Receivables
4. Analyze the Competitors edge and their strategies to recognize new market opportunities for 2 Business lines.
5. Manage all technical development & formulations as per corporate guidelines & act as an Interface with quality assessment or regulatory board about the individual product's quality or safety issues.
6. Team Management. Guide Team to develop 4 New OEM Accounts PAN India. /
7. Develop New Products in Existing Customer Base (Through Validations)
1. Ensure organization's projected top line and bottom line are achieved in the vertical.
2. Ensure Trade Account Receivables are with strict control at all times.
3. Ensure a motivated team performing in a cohesive atmosphere under professional management
4. Ensure that all operations in the region are within the framework of the company policy and budgeted limits.
5. Ensure development of good quality long term Primary Network / Customers
- As an OEM sales Leader, will have an overall accountability for the OEM lubes business nationally.
- Develop business for New Genuine Oil Tie ups with prospect OEM's and their Service Partners.
- Sales forecasting and planning as well as negotiating and finalizing agreements to provide customer centric product to Major OEM locally as well for the Group recommended Tie ups.
- Prepare and execute yearly strategic sales plan and consistently deliver to achieve the monthly sales targets from various OEM's for Service Fill & First Fill clients.
- Evaluate product performance by extracting customer's feedback and therefore giving an interface with the Product development team and improvise the same.
- Maintain the OEM product's competitiveness by recommending an effective pricing and commercials proposal to bid and get the contract.
- Ensure Product & process specification compliance on ISO/TS16949 and strict adherence to Quality Policy.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with Photograph with the below mentioned details :
- Current Residence Location / Hometown :
- Open to relocate - pls share reason :
- Education Qualification - Stream-Year :
- Is your Graduation Regular :
- Total Experience :
- Industries Worked in ( Lubes, Paints, Glass, etc pls specify) :
- Experience in OEM BD - yrs :
- Regions Handling in current role :
- Current Direct Reports :
- Experience in New Product Development if any :
- Current Organization :
- Current Designation :
- Reporting to :
- Current CTC (Fixed + PLI / Bonus) :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- DOB & Age :
- Gaps in education & Career if any :
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.