Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:592 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - Media Sales - eCommerce (5-11 yrs)
- Achieve the monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets defined for the assigned category/named brand accounts.
- Own & build relationships for the assigned category with key brands by positioning the Company brand solutions suite.
- You will be expected to generate high-value opportunities for Brands by presenting AD solutions with structure, best practice case studies, confidence, and compelling supporting data.
- Develop new business by creating and regularly updating individual brand strategies
- Set up clear account management processes to leverage all available resources including Data, Optimization, Marketing, OPS, etc. to drive up the advertiser's performance and investment.
- Oversee campaign management of the ad portfolio of top clients, including on-boarding, consulting and meeting goals.
- Stay abreast of current conditions and trends among brands and the industry (biz focus, new product launches, etc.) and adjust priorities accordingly
- You will be expected to work closely with product, marketing, operation teams to define new solutions and opportunity areas to grow the brand business.
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementations and escalations for the named accounts.
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions.
- Work with external-facing contacts including agencies and industry influencers.
- You are expected to be extremely focused on metrics, analytics, and data-driven to ensure that the customer/brand experience on Companyis enhanced
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.