Recruiter at Freebirds consulting
Views:502 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing - Travel Industry (5-8 yrs)
- We are seeking to hire a marketing specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company.
- You will oversee establishing and maintaining relationships with organizations ecosystem that includes airlines, B2B intermediaries, new businesses that aspire to add travel as a category, existing community, employees, and public interest groups.
Responsibility : The role will essentially be to drive product marketing initiatives and enable the 4BU's and key functions achieve their goal- (Support Sales, BG, CPS and Product) and to lead the Global Brand Initiatives.
Some of the responsibilities that this position will undertake are listed below :
- Should be able to handle Brand and communication (Internal branding, Corporate communications & Design and content support)
- Own and manage the website content and appearance to reflect Brand to all external stakeholders.
- Disseminate news and information on public news platforms through press releases, guest publishing, contributing to newsletters etc.
- Specific mailer campaigns/LinkedIn campaigns to prospective clients
- Region specific collaterals / technical documentation like whitepapers
- Emails/newsletters about latest offers, routes etc- for Account Management and CPS teams
- Support Product Teams in planning and executing communications about product launches,upgrades and releases.
- Integrate all other systems with Hubspot where applicable ; Website, Blogs, Product, etc.
- Conceptualize and maintain brand identity across merchandizers, business cards, business stationary
What we're looking for in an ideal candidate :
- In-depth understanding of marketing trends in the B2B
- Good Knowledge in Product Marketing
- Detail oriented and strategic in nature
- High EQ, can handle complex situations on an organizational as well as individual level
- Should be able to collaborate with different departments and have team handling experience
Preferred background :
- 5 to 8 years of experience in handling Digital Marketing across regions (APAC, EMEA)
- Candidates from SaaS companies, product companies, or eCommerce companies in travel space would have an upper hand, but not restricted to these
- Full time MBA would be a plus in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline