Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing - South Asia Cluster (4-10 yrs)
- Responsible for the development of the cluster's content briefs and requirements, mapping out project timings, working with people from across the cluster business and wider Group Marketing to deliver the marketing plan. Enabling execution and delivery of content and online-offline campaigns, aligned to Group Marketing's objectives and KPIs.
- Planning, management and implementation of Clusters - events & exhibitions strategy, ensuring it is in line with the company's strategic priorities and demonstrates maximum return on investment.
- Supporting the Cluster Marketing Lead to develop the email and social media strategy aligned to the central marketing content plan, with accountability for content publishing, and responsible for pushing forward the social agenda to create an innovative and impactful social media presence.
- Leading suppliers and other contributors through effective project management & teamwork to exceptional levels of execution of all assigned deliverables - on schedule and within budget.
- To be the champion of the customer throughout with creative flair at all times, ensuring that every piece of work has been built with the customer in mind.