Founder & Managing Partner at SetupMyHR
Views:741 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
Position: Manager / Sr. Manager Marketing
Experience: 8+ Years
Company (Our Client): We are an established Business Group having our vast distribution network across India with state-of-the-art e-commerce technology platform, multiple products, all India distribution network, structured processes and strategic leadership. Our Technology/Marketplace product has the capability of reaching out to consumers through multiple innovative sales channels and distribution network.
Growth Plans: We are gearing up to strategically expand our multi-category eCommerce Business with best of the processes, technology, highly collaborative supply chain and consistent high performance.
Marketing Manager/Sr. Manager is accountable to help drive sales through 360-degree Marketing initiatives. With a specific sales target in place, this role needs to Drive consumer demand, lead generation, market positioning, brand awareness and overall performance through offline, digital and innovating marketing strategy.
- Create short, medium, long term marketing roadmap and strategy with detailed & measurable execution plan.
- Managing, planning, executing and optimizing the overall marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, consumer engagement and revenue.
- Manage all PR Campaign, Social Media Campaigns, Multi-city events, Community Engagements covering a large number of business associates (both off-line and online).
- Manage all aspects of marketing and drive high volume of traffic & leads, including organic traffic and leads through the website/mobile application, SEO, social advertising, blogs, social marketing, email marketing.
- Create, test, refine & improve the user experience across all off-line & digital channels, incl. the website & App.
- Manage all SEO efforts to ensure constant improvement in organic traffic and organic business volumes.
- Optimize all paid ad campaigns across social channels, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube to get the max number of conversions at the best possible ROI.
- Create personalized customer journeys that result in conversions.
- Work with the content team to build relevant creative ad copies including text ads, site links and content for display ads and native ads on mobile.
- Acting as the primary interface to the Sales community to coordinate for relevant events and to formulate and execute the strategies for SEM/ASO/SEO, affiliate, alliances and App marketing.
- Track, report and optimize key business metrics across different channels using a variety of tools.
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments & monitor competition and other best industry practices.
Must-haves for the role
- Must take accountability from strategy to execution to drive sales and profitability.
- Good understanding of India's demographic spread (including tier 2 and tier 3).
- You must be data-driven, analytical, self-actualized & enthusiastic with a proven track record.
- Must have experience in running PR Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, Community Engagement initiatives (both off-line and online).
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Effectively managed relationships with agencies, alliance partners and Internal/External stakeholders.
- Extremely Strong communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and Frugal ways of working.
- High on Ethics and Values; plus a Metrics Driven Approach.