Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1298 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Senior Manager - M&A - Private Equity (6-12 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- It will be a client facing role, where you will work with the designated in CF team and support them with their client projects and business development initiatives. You will be expected to handle some projects and business development on an independent basis, under the supervision of your reporting senior.
Your key responsibilities will include :
- Handling complete execution responsibility of live transactions. Support of associate/ analyst level team members will be available on need basis as per the requirement of the assignment. Experience of past deal closures is must.
- Spotting new opportunities which can be converted to mandates with the support of the Partner
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Have 6 - 12 years of post-qualification experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate finance, PE Fund raising or in a similar environment
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
- High level of strategic and creative thinking
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point
- Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
QUALIFICATION - Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt)/ MBA from a reputed institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.