Director at U.S.Gandhi & Co.
Views:395 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager/Senior Manager - M&A/Financial DD - CA (5-7 yrs)
It's a Frontend role which includes end to end dealing with clients, target management and managing a team of experienced professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing frontend financial and business due diligence assistance to middle market companies and private equity investors in sectors like power & energy, real estate, fintech, healthcare & pharma etc. (sector-agnostic)
- Directly deal with clients and manage engagements from start to end along with managing a team of 5-8 people.
- Understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company.
- Analyse financials forecasts, historical earnings, assets and liabilities of target client to determine core recurring earnings of the business.
- Identify and understand the key business drivers and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce.
- Identify deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues.
- Managing and reviewing of deliverables including reports, presentations, and discussions with the client.
- Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues.
- Manage a team of experienced professionals.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be a qualified CA
- Prior Experience in Financial Due Diligence is must
- Project management skills and team management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to Manage 4-5 assignments simultaneously.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.