Manager/Senior Manager - Logistics - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager Logistics - FMCG
Roles & Responsibility :
- Person is overall responsible for automation & digitalization across warehouses and inventory management across Warehouses & RDCs pan India by driving reduction of inventory obsolescence, write offs, and inventory rationalizing.
- Responsible for driving pan India hub operations for ROFF/PLUB business. Spearhead MT & Ecom business with the help of zonal & regional team. Also provide logistics support to IP/CC business vertical.
1) Drive Warehouse modernisation programme :
a. Warehouse infrastructure
b. System architecture and process flow finalisation for seamless SAP & WMS integration
c. Development of people capability to migrate to new work practices
2) Drive Transport modernisation program :
a. Implementation of TMS
b. Drive upsizing initiatives to higher tonnage
c. Drive the dedicated vehicles deployment and palletization initiatives
d. Drive the rollout of multimodal initiative
e. Alternative service provider capability building
3) Digitalization of current work practices/ transactions :
a. Paperless transactions
b. Dashboard automation
c. Warehouse process automation through system.
4) Establishment of Power BI Dashboard for tracking all Logistics metrics (to completely move away from excel based tracking) :
a. Development of team capability to be conversant with Power BI and such applications
5) Rollout of integrated Warehouse & Transport strategy to optimise system efficiency and productivity
6) Capability building of system capacity / people capacity to embrace new way of working by training and orientation of the team of new and emerging work practices in logistics area