Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:6416 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - Loan Syndication - Banking (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for a leading Bank
Must haves :
- Experience in NBFC Syndication
- MBA/ CA Qualified
Job Responsibilities :
Project Appraisal :
- Carries out due diligence of the borrower and the project via technical, industry and risk analysis.
- Performs financial modeling to check the robustness of the Project to serve debt obligations.
Debt Syndication :
- Prepares Project Information Memorandum to be represented to the potential incoming lenders.
- Interacts with banks and financial institutions for resolutions of their queries/clarifications.
Deal Execution :
- Co-ordinating and completing Bank's compliance on pre-sanction and post-sanction conditions.
- Finalizing and negotiating the sell-down documentation in consultation with legal counsel.
Relationship Management :
- Maintain relationships with banks, FIs to facilitate participation and partnerships in transactions.
- Co-ordination with project finance, risk, mid-office and legal department for resolving the queries.
- To ensure compliance at all times with regulatory, statutory requirements and internal policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.