Manager - Recruitment at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:3217 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Manager/Senior Manager - Lender Management - FinTech Startup (3-5 yrs)
Job Role : Manager/Sr. Manager - Lender Management
Job Location : Gurugram
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
The person will be responsible for managing relationships with different Lenders on the marketplace. Will be involved in increasing disbursements / business volumes with different lenders on the marketplace and coordinating end to end on areas like finance, collections, customer service etc.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AOR) :
- Managing external lender disbursements and increasing volumes on each lender on the market place
- Tracking the approval/disbursement TATs on the marketplace in accordance with the agreed timelines.
- Responsible for managing end to end process of lead assignment, approval, disbursal and post sanction follow up with respect to each lender partner.
- Responsible for maintenance of monthly Revenue MIS for each lender partner
- Responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders like Finance, Credit, Collections, Customer Service, Technology to administer lender related tasks
KEY RELATIONSHIPS :
Internal (i.e., colleagues, other business units) :
- Working with Credit and Operations team to manage lead flow in approval and disbursement stage
- Working with Finance team for monthly MIS and subsequent reconciliations
- Working with Collections team to coordinate on non-paying borrower resolutions
- Working with Customer Service team to administer fast and efficient resolutions for borrower queries from lenders
- Working with Technology team to implement process improvements
External (i.e., suppliers, customers, service providers) :
- Interact with Lenders and other external parties whenever required.
PERSON SPECIFICATION :
- Essential (i.e., must posses) : Graduation in relevant stream
- Desirable (i.e., added advantage, not compulsory) : Post Graduation
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
- Essential (i.e., must posses) : 3-5 years of relevant experience in Project management / Multi Stakeholder Management
- Desirable (i.e., added advantage, not compulsory) : Experience in financial services industry
COMPETENCIES (Technical, Operational, Managerial, Human & Cultural Requirements) :
Essential (i.e., must posses) :
a) Stakeholder Management (Internal and External Parties)
b) Good grip on Excel
c) Commercial Orientation / Good in building relationships
Desirable (i.e., added advantage, not compulsory) : Influencing and negotiation skills
About company :
Our client is a technology platform that gathers and analyses data of businesses from various sources and draws insights to judge their creditworthiness, their past and current performance in context of the industry they are operating in. This differentiated approach helps find businesses that are low on risk and high on promise thus opening up possibilities for those who earlier had no access to short or long term business funding.
- They take the relevant applications to multiple lenders, increasing the chances to secure a loan and creates choice for lenders to pick the ones they wish to back.
- The approach makes the loan process smart by minimizing risk, reducing paperwork and associated costs, while providing a simple and hassle-free experience setting the businesses on the path to growth.
- The company is funded by Accel Partners