Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:551 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Renewable Energy Firm - LLB (6-11 yrs)
- Support regular ongoing legal support requirements like the routine vetting of agreements, advising on routine legal aspects
- Advice & handle land acquisition-related legal aspects.
- Support & drive compliance requirements as required.
- Attend legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Supporting in handling ongoing litigation cases in courts either directly or thru external lawyers etc.
- Liasonsing with Advocates/courts etc. for all legal cases filed by or against the Company.
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- To appear in any court cases on behalf of the company
- Support on corporate, business laws related aspects (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, licensing, zoning laws, Labour laws.)
- Researching, anticipating and guarding the company against legal risks.
- Assist in due diligence coordination process in potential exit strategies, internal restructuring of assets & in any potential or on-going disputes resolution process
- Review, standardization, maintaining templates of legal documents
- Be well versed in relevant regulations and advise the team on the most optimal legal structure relating to business arrangements
- Performs other duties as requested by Vena
- Completes all lawful directions in a timely manner
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner that reflects the core values of Vena Should be aware of all Corporate Legal Process eg: Drafting of Agreements, Legal Notices, Joint Ventures, Lease Deed, Court Complaints, Written argument, Affidavit etc
- Support in ensuring the legality of commercial transactions and advise the company on legal rights and duties.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Timely renew the agreements as per the due dates as and when required
- Maintenance of Files, Case Lists, Records & MIS, with updation of cases, etc track on the status /outcome of the cases filed by/against the company
- Responsible for maintaining records related to litigation, legal notices, keeping records of all licenses & compliances, and all litigation matters
- Any other duties as may be required in the role
- LLB with 6-11 years of experience
Industries preferred - Renewable Energy / Infrastructure / Real Estate