Consultant at IKYA Human Capital Solutions
Views:1349 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (8-10 yrs)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, to prioritise work and to work under pressure and ability to contribute to the senior management.
- Ability to adapt and respond positively to variety of situations and people in order to meet changing priorities in the role, the Company as a whole.
- Ability to demonstrate open, honest and fair behaviour with colleagues, clients and management.
- Should have knowledge of land acquisition in & outside Delhi NCR particularly Haryana. Should have interacted closely with Business Development Team in the organization. Should have handled sale, leases, Licenses, development right transactions & other such transactions
- Should be able to read, write and understand English and Hindi
- Should be well versed in doing legal research work, finding case laws etc.
- To manage the financial pressures of the services being accountable for legal service budget, actively ensuring that the legal expenditure are within control.
- Having ability to effectively and independently manage the legal functions and the legal department of the Company
- Having commitment to the work with honesty and integrity
- Having strong leadership qualities and managerial skills
Key Internal Interfaces/Key External Interfaces:
- Marketing Department
- Contract Execution Department
- Finance Department
- Project Department
- Land / Business Development Coordinating with Advocates for documentation of property acquisition
- Preparation of Documentation with outside parties from time to time on various matters
- Advocates on Panel, Legal Consultants,
- Courts, Tribunals, Authorities, Departments, etc.
- Banks / Financial Institutions - tie up of loans to customers of our Schemes
Education Experience / Areas of Specialization
- LLB / LLM from reputed University / Law School Minimum experience of 10 years dealing with real estate laws/industry which shall include around 4 to 5 year experience in reputed Real Estate Firm.
- Draft and vet MoU, Agreement to Sale, Sale Deed, Deed of Conveyance, General Power of Attorney, spl. Power of Attorney.
- Licensing with authority of Revenue, HUDA, DTCP, and Governmental - non Govt. Authority.
- Search, verify and update the title documents, public Notice Etc.
- Registration of Agreement to sale, Sale deed, Deed of Lease etc.
- Ability to work with cooperation and support with team members and developing positive working relations to solve problems and to achieve Company's goals.
- Ability to manage sourcing of external legal services; instructing and briefing the external providers, managing relationships with external providers on ongoing basis.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to the legal team.
- Prepare periodic reports/ MIS and submit to the senior management. Upholds ethics and values, acts with integrity
- Adhering to principles and values