HR Executive at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:3761 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate (8-13 yrs)
- Drafting of Agreements
- Contract Renewal
- Due diligence check
- Vendor assessment on Legal aspect
- Handling various types of Legal matter which includes Land disputes, civil litigations before various forums like High Court, City Civil Court, small causes court Metropolitan Court, Collector, Revenue authorities, Charity Commissioner, other forums of Land revenue Departments etc.
- Drafting of various types of Agreements, MOU, Sale Deeds, Contracts, and Legal Notices, other documentation in respect of real estate properties, title search of properties, Opinions in respect of properties.
- Liasoning with Solicitors/Advocates with regards to various legal matters which are under litigation and seeking their opinion on legal issues.
- Coordinating with various Govt. Departments such as MCGM, MHADA, SRA Authorities, Redevelopment projects & Societies, landlords etc.
- Due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statuary compliances to mitigate possible risks, land purchase.
- Drafting of various Agreements in connection with the Company and its group companies as per the departments requirements, clearance of all legal documents which is to be entered into by the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.