Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:4515 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Procurement Contracts - LLB/LLM - Financial Institution (3-11 yrs)
The primary responsibilities include:
Managing the review and negotiation of procurement contracts for a multinational financial institution independently. The candidate is expected to liaise with senior business and legal stakeholders in and outside India and manage negotiation calls with the other contracting party (the client's vendor/supplier). The candidate must have profuse experience in negotiating indirect procurement contracts (IT (software, hardware, cloud, SAAS), consulting/advisory and other professional services) end to end. The contract negotiation experience for the time mentioned above has to be intensive. If contract review has been a small part of the overall profile or responsibilities handled, that will not work. Any experience other than contract drafting, review and negotiation is not relevant or required for this profile.
Strong subject matter expertise - Strong written and oral communication skills - Strong client and external party-facing
skills : Main point of contact with external representatives in connection with particular projects. Able to effectively gauge client needs even if not expressly stated
- Highly responsive to the needs of both internal (including reporting managers, other project managers and team members) as well as external clients
- Strong presentation and training skills; project-specific training is a core responsibility
- Strong project management skills, including firm grasp of legal processes, metrics, and productivity implications of project workflow
- General knowledge of processes and platforms that the clients use
- Demonstrates an ability to perform Managers' role in Manager's absence
QUALIFICATION: LL.B / LL.M
EXPERIENCE: 5 - 11 years
REMUNERATION: Commensurate with industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.