Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:241 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - NBFC (4-8 yrs)
We have an opening as a Manager/Senior Manager-Legal with one of our NBFC Client.
Experience Required : 4+years into Corporate Legal
Job Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Drafting Legal Notices by understanding the agreement / arrangement, broad roles and responsibilities of the parties involved, breach / dispute at hand and collecting all factual information from the respective team.
- Reviewing and responding to Legal notices served on the Company by collecting requisite information and inputs from the stakeholders.
- Engaging and coordinating with the legal counsel and internal stakeholders for handling the litigation including any filings thereunder till its disposal and further actions.
- Preparation and Review of documentation and pertaining to secured loans viz., pledge, mortgage, hypothecation of the property and handling of allied activities thereto.
- Liasoning with enforcement authorities and draft an appropriate response to the statutory notices served on the Company.
- Maintenance of tracker for all the Litigations by and against the Company for periodic submission to various stakeholders.
- Drafting, reviewing and understanding negotiations of agreement(s), contract(s), and document(s) based on the requirements from business /other internal team on case to case basis and providing legal inputs Advising stakeholders are advised about the various legal risks and actionable, if any that may be required.
- Reviewing and providing inputs on Credit documentation viz., Term sheets, Facility Documents etc., for the facilities availed by the Company from various Banks and Financial institutions.
- Drafting of Loan documents and reviewing in compliance to the applicable regulatory guidelines from time to time.
- Identifying commercial, operational and other non-legal clauses in the agreement, etc. to respective business / support group (whichever group refers the agreement to legal) for their review and confirmation. This includes highlighting clauses in the agreement where necessary call / approval have to be taken by the respective business group / management.
- Advising on the execution and the payment of applicable stamp duty on the agreement, etc. based primarily on the duties prevailing in the respective States and on legal data base agencies, State government official websites, etc.