HR Consultant at Smart Source
Views:272 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Media/Entertainment Industry - LLB (4-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal with a Top Media/Entertainment Brand
We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager - Legal with a Top Media/Entertainment Brand
Location - Mumbai
We are looking for people from Media or Entertainment industry
- Responsible for end-to-end closure of all contracts, transactions, and documents, including legal strategizing, structuring, advising on risk mitigation, holding independent discussions, and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders. Transactions range from content-related transactions (linear /nonlinear/digital) to advertising, branding, PR, research, sales, technology, and IT.
- Closely work with cross-functional teams to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third parties. The cross-functional team includes the content, finance, procurement, IT, technology, regulatory, and business development teams.
- Provide advisory to businesses on various legal and commercial topics having an impact on the industry to ensure compliance with applicable laws, minimize the company's exposure to adverse events, support a culture of innovation, and advise on various legal and commercial issues which may have an impact on the business and the business relations of the company.
- Manage the IP portfolio and advice on IP-related matters such as patents, trademarks, copyright, and designs.
- Brief law firms and lawyers for opinions and act as a bridge between the company and external lawyers.
- Conduct due diligence on content-related documents and real estate documents to check on the owner's title.
- Manage LPOs, oversee and vet documents shared by them. Be a bridge between the LPOs and the business team and sort out any differences between them. Holding training and workshops for the LPOs.
- Collation of documents and details to draft responses to communications/notices from service providers and related advisory work.
- Manage, maintain, implement, monitor, and improvise the CLM and DMS tool used by the team.
- Render contractual-related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.