Assistant Manager - Recruitment at ACS
Views:3594 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Manufacturing Plant (8-14 yrs)
Manager/ Sr. Manager- Legal (Plant)
Looking for a Manager/ Sr. Manager- Legal (Plant) would be responsible to handle various issues / matters concerning HR/IR, employee/workman claims. Strong exposure in HR litigation, contract labour and IR litigation.
- Should have experience in dealing with issues/litigations relating to PF, gratuity, ESIC and other statutory compliance issues.
- Should have experience in Civil, Criminal Writs matters and also matters relating to appointment, departmental proceeding.
- Internal enquiry, Experience in strategizing such litigation before various labour courts, Labour Tribunals, civil/criminal courts, High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Ability to lead communications and provide update on all such issues/litigation. Ability to provide expertise to line partners and other stake holders like Human Resources, Industrial relationship, Operations, Manufacturing, The roles and responsibilities will also include drafting/vetting of pleadings, notices, replies etc.
- Ablity to handle general litigation and contract management.
- Handling Plant litigations including Environment, IR & HR and other statutory matters.
- Handling of Civil, Criminal, Writ matters filed by and against the company.
- Vetting and Drafting Agreements & Contracts
- Assisting in legal compliance at the Plants, Area Office, Branch Offices and Zonal Offices.
Should have :
- Good knowledge of Litigation management, Labour issues/litigation including contract management and commercial laws.
- Good communication skills and drafting skills.
- Exposure to IR matters from legal standpoint; manufacturing background for this position will be important.
Education : LLB
Preference would be for candidates who have worked in a manufacturing sector and specially if he/she has had an exposure to auto sector, that'll be an added advantage.
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat