Assistant Manager - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:4304 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Manufacturing Plant (8-14 yrs)
Manager/ Sr. Manager- Legal (Plant)
Looking for a Manager/ Sr. Manager- Legal (Plant) would be responsible to handle various issues / matters concerning HR/IR, employee/workman claims. Strong exposure in HR litigation, contract labour and IR litigation.
- Should have experience in dealing with issues/litigations relating to PF, gratuity, ESIC and other statutory compliance issues.
- Should have experience in Civil, Criminal Writs matters and also matters relating to appointment, departmental proceeding.
- Internal enquiry, Experience in strategizing such litigation before various labour courts, Labour Tribunals, civil/criminal courts, High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Ability to lead communications and provide update on all such issues/litigation. Ability to provide expertise to line partners and other stake holders like Human Resources, Industrial relationship, Operations, Manufacturing, The roles and responsibilities will also include drafting/vetting of pleadings, notices, replies etc.
- Ablity to handle general litigation and contract management.
- Handling Plant litigations including Environment, IR & HR and other statutory matters.
- Handling of Civil, Criminal, Writ matters filed by and against the company.
- Vetting and Drafting Agreements & Contracts
- Assisting in legal compliance at the Plants, Area Office, Branch Offices and Zonal Offices.
Should have :
- Good knowledge of Litigation management, Labour issues/litigation including contract management and commercial laws.
- Good communication skills and drafting skills.
- Exposure to IR matters from legal standpoint; manufacturing background for this position will be important.
Education : LLB
Preference would be for candidates who have worked in a manufacturing sector and specially if he/she has had an exposure to auto sector, that'll be an added advantage.
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.