Recruitment Consultant at WEN
Views:375 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - Manufacturing - CS (7-14 yrs)
- Controlling, managing and directing the activities of the Legal Services Function.
- Drafts, reviews and negotiate legal contracts and documents and gives advice on all legal aspects of the Company and its activities to safeguard to Company's interest.
- Responsible for bringing world class processes for customer contract negotiations and for handling of legal functions of the company.
- Managing and coordinating the organization's approach towards litigation/ other proceedings.
- Project legal risk analysis and management.
- Undertaking legal research as required.
- To coordinate with external legal counsel and attending tribunals on behalf of the Company.
- Handling various Arbitration matters before the arbitrative tribunals.
- To coordinate with external Legal counsel and represent the Company before Tribunals and if need before, statutory authorities.
- Drafting of various letters, notices, reply, affidavit, plaints, written objections, re-joiners, various agreements and finalization of documents.
- To advice the Management on the ongoing legal & contractual matters.
- Organise internal meetings and coordination.
- Manage and organise documents and compilation of all related reports.
- Planning and execution.
- Follow up with all concerned agencies
- Attending all related meetings.
- Delhi local rite
- Major Experience - Court Room
- If handling additional responsibilities of a Company Secretary : (Most Preferred)
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES