Vice President at Reflect Consulting
Views:1775 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - FMCG Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Our Client is a leading food major having its Corporate Office at Chennai with own manufacturing facilities and and a large sales team
Role: Manager / Senior Manager Legal
Reporting: Chief Financial Officer
Experience: 8-12 years
Some of the Key responsibilities you will have are :
- Drafting of commercial/corporate agreements of various nature
- Working out Mortgage Contracts, settlements, claims etc
- To handle pending litigation/arbitrations by and against the Company and to protect the interest of the Company at various consumer forums, courts etc., and to assist the Council.
- Support routine corporate, real estate and operations related transactions of the Company with documentation and negotiation.
- Manage litigation (mainly Distributor/ Dealers Debt recovery / IPR related on pan India basis) and arbitrations.
- Coordinating with the business units and with external lawyers
- Manage trademark, design and patent issues, including timely registration and renewal of trademark/designs and undertaking enforcement actions.
- Manage compliance related issues arising out of legal metrology, labor and industrial laws.
Education: Postgraduate degree in Law from a recognized University
- At least 8 years Post Qualification experience as the in-house legal advisor in a large corporation with multiple locations and manufacturing facilities.
- Willingness to travel extensively across South India to attend to Court Hearings and File Applications / Co-ordinate withLocal Lawyers representing the Company
- Experience in FMCG or Food companies preferred.
- Candidates having Knowledge of Telugu will be preferred