Account Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:360 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - FMCG/FMCD (7-10 yrs)
Position: Manager/ Sr Manager - Legal (Regional)
Reporting to National Legal Head
Job profile -
Who would manage legal matters for South Region which consists of sales office, Transit points and Third party service centres.
- Looking for some one from FMCG/FMCD or other industries with experience in handling legal matters related to sales set up. Prior experience in litigation is preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required :
- Litigation Management (Legal Metrology and all aspects of Litigation [Civil, Criminal, Negotiable Instruments Act, Writs, Arbitration, Summary Suits, Consumer Matters, etc.])
- Strong Drafting and Analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interacting with various Functions, negotiating Parties and the Judicial System
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience of laws dealing with government and/or semi Govt., Quasi Judicial Authorities
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on litigation matters of importance;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
- Good planning and organization skills; and
- Proven ability to delicately solve/settle/negotiate sensitive matters.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law and other legal aspects related to the Company's business
Job Description :
- Handling and attending all kinds of litigations like Civil, Criminal, Sec. 138 of N. I. Act, Legal Metrology, Consumer Forum Cases, Arbitration, Summary Suits, Writs, Winding-up Petitions, etc.
- Drafting and vetting claim petitions, written statements, statement of claims, rejoinders legal notices, etc. w.r.t. Civil, Criminal, Sec. 138 of N. I. Act, Legal Metrology, Consumer Forum Cases, Arbitration, Writs, etc.
- Creating policy documents with respect to initiation of new Litigations more specifically recovery proceedings, methodologies involved, etc.
- Handling of all other activities related to the Legal Portfolio including maintaining of Databases, etc and other reports and status updates on a regular basis (for Litigation Vertical).
- Review of all ongoing Litigation matter and creating briefs and strategies in order to close protracted Litigations
- Drafting and vetting of various Notices from external Vendors, Customers and Statutory Authorities.