National Placement Head at Mployglobal
Views:2066 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal & Corporate Relationship - Consumer Goods (8-12 yrs)
We have an urgent role with one of the biggest consumer goods MNC (14 Billion Group) at Bangalore & Mumbai
Pls do mention your preferred location while sharing your cv
CTC Upto 30 Lacs
- Supporting Vice President & Senior Counsel in providing pro-active legal leadership, support and advice to the relevant business verticals, Regional
- Profit Centers and the key stakeholders and to assist them with achieving their core strategic objectives whilst appropriately managing and mitigating the associated legal and reputational risks.
- Good communication, drafting, negotiation and presentation skills is a must
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating contracts like sales, supply, franchise, distributorship, agency, marketing and other service provider agreements.
- Litigation experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in handling competition law matters
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple complex legal projects across regions in India
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders within the Company and across the larger industry
- Ability to manage legal budgets within the Company and seek minimum external support
- Ensure appropriate and relevant legal trainings to stakeholders
- Establish fantastic relationships and drive the creation & implementation of tools to systemise key issues and bring simplicity to the markets
- Effective and proactive business partnering by delivering value to business
- A self-starter who can work on assignments independently with minimum supervision and demonstrates willingness to grow/ develop and is open to receive and respond to feedback.
Individual contributor role
- Willing and open to travel across India, as and when required.
Interested candidate with similar profile share cv mentioning current and expected package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.