Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:8401 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal Contracts - Tyre Manufacturing - LLB + CS (2-6 yrs)
Leading Global Tyre Manufacturer Requires Mgr/ Sr Mgr -Legal ( Contracts)-Gurgaon
(Sud have experience in Drafting legal contracts i.e drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant specific agreements, offtake agreements, joint venture agreements)
One of our client a leading US $ 2.34 billion Tyre Manufacturer with the Global presence in over 18 countries including India & have the strong presence in Middle East market/ Europe / North Africa including Dubai/ Qatar/North African. The Company aims to build a strong presence in most of the major markets of the Regions & across geographies. While Dubai was set-up as the hub for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region two years back, the tyres for these markets are imported from both India and Europe. In the passenger vehicle tyre category, It would be capitalizing on the increasing automobile sales, rising per capita income and implementation of strict rules for quality tyres .
We are looking for Mgr/ Sr Mgr - (Contracts) for Corporate headquarter in Gurgaon.
PFB THE DETAILS : Job Contributions I.E. All Activities Performed To Fulfill Stakeholder Expectations And Which Encompass The Span Of Responsibilities Managed
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary :
(Primary deliverables of role and its scope) KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role) & Dimensions (What is the span of the role) :
1. Responsible for drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant specific agreements, offtake agreements, joint venture agreements, etc
2. Responsible for reviewing the above mentioned contracts
3. Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
4. Quality & timely execution of a legal documents
5. Feedback from external/ internal stakeholders on quality of inputs
Skills & Knowledge Requirements (Abilities / Knowledge & Expertise in field) :
Knowledge (Technical / Functional) :
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination. Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in manufacturing industry.
- Legal Drafting Skills
- Business orientation
- Communication & Presentation skills
- High learning orientation
- Interpersonal skills
Qualifications : BA, B.Com, CS + LLB
Experience : 2-6 Years with background in drafting & reviewing of contact in corporate legal function
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh- 7011354635
Kindly share the following with the CV :
- Current CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Qualification :
- Current Location :
- Expected CTC :
- Total experience :
- Current Industry :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.