Senior Manager at GIPS Executive Search
Views:188 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager/Senior Manager - Legal & Contracting - IT/Infra/BFSI/Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Position title: Manager / Senior Manager - Legal
Reports to: Director - Legal, Reputation and Risk Office (RRO)
Primary purpose of the role:
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex contracts, master service agreements/documentation, reviewing for risk identification and managing/mitigation, and other legal matters. Drive projects for the RRO team. Supporting other Functions in matters such as clients and markets, etc.
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex contracts, master service agreements/documentation, reviewing for risk identification and managing/mitigation, and other legal matters.
- Drive projects for the RRO team. Supporting other Functions in matters such as clients and markets, etc.
- Generally assisting the Director - Legal in the legal matters relating to risk and potential liabilities
- Developing formats / templates for various contracts.
- Assistance in developing policies for the firm from risk and quality perspective.
- Assistance in preparing material (presentations) for workshops & training programs.
- Other legal matters
The candidate must have solid legal knowledge and skills, ability to apply that to practical situations, and a solution-oriented, pragmatic approach to balance risk and reward. The following are important, among others:
- Risk spotting ability - the candidate must be able to quickly assess the risk areas and recommend ways of mitigating or managing them.
- Analytical skills - should be able to use judgment, analyse facts and draw logical conclusions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - should be able to draft legal clauses / contracts, prepare reports and correspondence related to work
- Dispute resolution experience would be desirable
Qualifications required: Bachelor of Law (LLB). Graduation in Commerce, desirable
Experience required, Any Specific Industry / Company exposure:
- Experience - Around 8-12 years
- Experience preferably that of providing business support to client facing businesses in IT, Consulting, Infrastructure Advisory, Financial Services, or Manufacturing industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.