Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet
Views:217 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
The Manager/Senior Manager - L&D will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
The position will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
Exposure to authoring tools, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and eLearning development systems, tools and resources
Master's degree- (MBA) with a specialization in HR,
Responsible for Talent Reviews, Succession Planning & Hi-Po Development for corporate, R&D and sales verticals.
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization; identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements at the organization level;
- Drawing up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified;
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes; providing thought leadership around program design and delivery
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate;
- Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including: preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on training programs as well as conferences and workshops attended