HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:4652 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development - IT (8-11 yrs)
Hiring for an IT Industry Leader
- The role is to support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through it employees and Learning & Development initiatives. Furthermore, the role is to develop and enhance the business's talent and evolve future leaders.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers, align the L&D needs
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution, which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e learning.
- Developing effective induction programmes
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Evaluating training and development programmes
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization as appropriate
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
Job Specification :
- 7 - 9 years of relevant experience.
- Should have hands on experience on MS Excel and Power point.
- Degree or equivalent MBA in HR from Tier 1 / 2 college (preferred)
- Experience of management development and soft skills training
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions
- Experience of partnering with third parties
- Budget management experience
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences
- Organised, a self starter and an inspirational leader of your team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.