Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:892 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development - IT (14-18 yrs)
L&D Manager Role
The Manager /Senior Manager - Learning & Development will be responsible for design, development and implementation of learning initiatives as per business' and organization's priorities. S/he will be responsible for curating and creating the L&D agenda and charter to enable businesses to achieve Business objectives and continuously improve learning content using new age and creative approaches that inspire and engage the modern learner. S/he will be a trusted L&D advisor to leaders and work in close partnership with the People Operations Leadership and colleagues on implementing initiatives that support our core value of 'Compnay A successful incumbent will be someone who is results-driven, an effective influencer and comfortable with navigating and managing a dynamic fast-paced environment. The role reports to the Sr VP HR
Work location - Bangalore ECity
- Proactively work with key stakeholders in the business to shape the L&D agenda and take the lead to identify appropriate learning and development responses to support the organization's developmental needs, improve business performance and develop talent.
Be a Business partner with SBUs and work closely with training and PMS area.
- Partner and consult closely with various stakeholders, leaders, managers to assess and evaluate learning needs and diagnose the root cause of capability gaps that contribute to strategic learning needs.
- Design and execute blended learning initiatives, solutions, and roadmaps to create a culture of continuous learning across the business functions.
- Lead the digital and physical learning ecosystem - strategy, design and architecting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all formats of online /digital course content delivered through the LMS.
- Be a strong learning professional who can consult, facilitate, design & support diverse learning interventions - coaching, job shadowing, blended learning, learning tech.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of L&D initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the overall quality of programs.
- Adopt an owner's mindset, experiment often and transition quickly from pilot to scaling programs/ solutions organization wide.
- Drive a coaching culture throughout our people managers and support a culture of individual ownership towards development and performance.
- Deploy innovative solutions and industry best practices on various employee developmental initiatives.
- Create communication and branding strategy for all L&D initiatives to create the required visibility and reach for the employees.
- Manage integration of learning solutions with existing / new learning technologies. and introduce modern learning methods such as gamification, VR tech to maximize learner engagement.
- Program/ project manage key learning and development interventions for various learner personas across the organization.
- Managing all aspects of the learning partner relationship including RFPs, vendor selection, vendor management, program design, program evaluation.
- 10+ years of work experience in the areas of talent and leadership development, organization development, group facilitation, training and training design.
- Earlier experience in HRBP is an advantage to this role. Experience in assessing performance gaps, analyzing learning needs, designing and developing customer-centric solutions, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Good business acumen and the ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Ability to own and manage multiple concurrent projects effectively and maintain a high level of attention to detail, with a proactive approach to problem-identification and solving.
- Knowledge on how to use data and analytics to make informed decisions.MIS, publishing Metrics to stake holders and others
- Personal attributes include, high energy, solution-oriented mindset, positive attitude, quick to adapt, and resilience in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple groups and coordinate resources to achieve results.
- Leverage knowledge of adult learning principles and best practices in learning needs assessments, design, development, implementations, and evaluation to advise the business on new learning programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern learning principles and training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent and proactive stakeholder and cross functional relationship management abilities.
- Strong network of L&D vendors to leverage according to business needs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, engagement, and interpersonal skills including a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Systems Thinking and Design Thinking approach to addressing gaps and suggesting solutions