Co-Founder at TopHire
Views:5168 Applications:779 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:768
Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development (4-8 yrs)
About the Role :
You will be responsible for taking up Learning and Development initiatives primarily to train our Recruitment Team at TopHire (https://tophire.co).
- Identify skill or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Lead content and curriculum development by working closely with each department to research training needs, plan courses, write and/or edit content, and organize all materials.
- Conduct the actual training in coordination with the functional team- Administer pre/post training tests, assessments and pulse checks
- Work with functional managers to create and monitor each employee's development plan.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs in filling skill gaps
- Create a peer to peer learning framework
- Work with HR to create base training that is consistent for all employees across departments.
- Provide management reports and detailed analysis of the impact of L&D programs in the organization
- 2+ years of L&D experience
- 4+ years of total work experience
- Excellent spoken communication skills along with meticulously perfect written English
TopHire (https://tophire.co) is a recruitment marketplace that makes it fast and easy for top tech companies in India to hire the top 2% of engineers, product managers, data scientists, and designers. Each candidate approved onto TopHire is handpicked and vetted by our team ensuring our clients stop wasting time on bad candidates and only focus on the best.
TopHire is founded by Sameer Parwani, previously founder of CouponDunia, and Siddharth Gopi, ex-product manager at Crowdfire.
TopHire on Social Media
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tophire_co/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tophire-co/
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai and Indiranagar, Bangalore. Due to the covid-19 outbreak we are currently working remotely
Salary: Competitive Salary