Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:1107 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager/Senior Manager - Leadership Development - Internet/Online (5-10 yrs)
Manager / Senior Manager - Talent Management
The Lead, Leadership Development for client will design and implement leadership development framework. Leadership capability is a fundamental component of client's talent management philosophy. Our aim is to develop the best leaders at every level so they can create high performing and highly engaged teams.
- Our approach to learning is based on encouraging curiosity, creating context and opening up opportunities. Our leaders play a vital role in this process by creating the right teams and team structures, providing insightful and honest feedback, aligning individuals to opportunities and encouraging experimentation.
- This role will be responsible for creating a holistic leadership development system that clarify expectations, develop skills and create forums for feedback and self-reflection.
- The position will report to the Head of the CoE function and will work closely with the Head of HR, the Head of CoE and HR Business partners to drive execution. The successful candidate will be a systems thinker, with a strong customer focus, strong project management capability, sound functional depth and conceptual understanding, collaborative mindset, and a passion for developing leaders. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a capability management system ground-up in a rapidly growing organization.
1. Post graduate degree in HR with strong conceptual knowledge
2. 5-10 years of experience in functional and behavioral learning and leadership development
3. Demonstrated ability to use technology to scale
4. Exposure to various technology and learning tools
5. Ability to think systems and strategy
6. Strong project management abilities
7. Collaboration, influencing and stakeholder management
8. Experience in facilitating workshops
9. Strong analytical skills and first principles problem solving.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills