Manager/Senior Manager/Lead - Recruitment - Analytics & IT Firm (5-8 yrs)
Lead - Recruitment ( Analytics & IT)
Core responsibilities :
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team of partners within to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Build, engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress. Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
Basic Qualifications :
- 10+ years of recruitment/HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years' experience managing a large, multi-site recruiting team.
- Track record of success in owning and executing the process to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Experience working with essential tools of the trade, including ATS, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools, along with coaching a recruiting team to deliver results across all channels.
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Demonstrated business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change.
- Proven written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills.
- Strong decision making skills
- Demonstrated experience in building recruiting and business teams from the ground up
Additional information you asked for:
- Team size: 12-15 recruiters ( FTE, contractors) couple of vendors for outsourcing
- Vertical: Data engineering | Enterprise engineering | AI & ML | Data Analytics |
Managed Services :
- Number to be hired: Snigdha will talk
- Line of technology: mainly Big Data, Java, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Pyspark, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) , Front/back end , QA (auto/manual) etc
- Title - Senior Manager / Manager
- Reporting - Head of people success