Senior Manager at Rekrut India Consulting
Views:1002 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Manager/Senior Manager/Lead - Product Management - Stock Broking Firm/FinTech (5-15 yrs)
Role: Product Manager (PM / Senior PM / Lead PM)
Level: Senior Manager / AVP
Years of experience: 5 to 7 years
Reporting to: Product Head
Location - Mumbai Vikhroli
CTC-upto 35L, Market standards basis current ctc
About the company:
- We are a startup in the Fintech (Broking) domain.
- Working on the latest cutting-edge technologies, we are a young, small & dynamic team which is trying to solve complex problems which no other player in this industry has even tried to solve for, so far.
- We are backed by a well-known investor/brand.
- This role demands the person to be an expert in building B2C products.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle - having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage.
- Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success - a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for.
- We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer.
- The candidate should be well versed with the latest product concepts, tools, processes, frameworks, etc.
- An excellent understanding of UX design methodologies is equally expected.
- We are looking for a Product Manager who would be having an experience i areas like edu-tech, food-tech, travel-tech, holiday-tech, content-tech, etc.
- Problem-finding & problem-solving should be the forte of the candidate.
- The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease - in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior.
- A prior experience in building AI/ML & bot products would be preferred, but is not mandatory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Design, Technology, Program, SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and External vendors - to build and launch the best products.
- Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage.
- Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features.
- Do extensive user research & market research to ensure that we build what customers actually want/need.
- Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product.
- Involve constantly in bettering the product by adding new features, by improving the designs, or by optimizing the existing features.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.