Senior Manager at Rekrut India Consulting
Views:371 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager/Senior Manager/Lead - Product Management - Stock Broking Firm/FinTech (5-15 yrs)
Role: Product Manager (PM / Senior PM / Lead PM)
Level: Senior Manager / AVP
Years of experience: 5 to 7 years
Reporting to: Product Head
Location - Mumbai Vikhroli
CTC-upto 35L, Market standards basis current ctc
About the company:
- We are a startup in the Fintech (Broking) domain.
- Working on the latest cutting-edge technologies, we are a young, small & dynamic team which is trying to solve complex problems which no other player in this industry has even tried to solve for, so far.
- We are backed by a well-known investor/brand.
- This role demands the person to be an expert in building B2C products.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle - having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage.
- Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success - a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for.
- We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer.
- The candidate should be well versed with the latest product concepts, tools, processes, frameworks, etc.
- An excellent understanding of UX design methodologies is equally expected.
- We are looking for a Product Manager who would be having an experience i areas like edu-tech, food-tech, travel-tech, holiday-tech, content-tech, etc.
- Problem-finding & problem-solving should be the forte of the candidate.
- The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease - in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior.
- A prior experience in building AI/ML & bot products would be preferred, but is not mandatory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Design, Technology, Program, SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and External vendors - to build and launch the best products.
- Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage.
- Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features.
- Do extensive user research & market research to ensure that we build what customers actually want/need.
- Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product.
- Involve constantly in bettering the product by adding new features, by improving the designs, or by optimizing the existing features.