Senior Consultant - Recruitment at Growth FN
Views:145 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Land & Legal - Infrastructure - LLB (7-14 yrs)
LLB is mandatory
- Examine public and private records, legal instruments pertaining to property titles, registered deeds and documents, revenue records, etc.
- Legal Scrutiny and legal audit of documents related to land and for other legal compliances
- Analyze the legal risk involved pertaining to the land acquisition and advise as to legal course of action to ensure the fulfilling of legal compliances with respect to the title clearance of land
- Discuss legal risk assessment with the management and suggest the measures need to be taken to mitigate the same
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding, deeds, agreements and contracts
- Execution of MOUs, agreements, contracts
- Coordinate / resolve the legal issues and provide necessary legal support
- Co-ordinate and finalize the legal actions with panel advocates in legal matters, litigation, revenue matters and writ petitions
- Legal Research and study of different Acts, Case Laws, Regulations, guidelines, Government Policies resolutions.
Candidate Skills :
- Excellent in- depth knowledge of land documents, land due diligence and land acquisition process
- Knowledge of Maharashtra Land Acts/Guidelines etc.
- Experience in drafting of various land related legal documents.
- Strong communications skills to ensure effective participation with interdepartmental teams
- Must have worked in land legal / due diligence for solar pv projects / wind projects / any industrial projects
- Should know local language - Marathi