Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:116 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Senior Manager - IT Internal Audit - BFS (3-7 yrs)
Internal Auditors are responsible for providing assurance about internal controls- design and effectiveness to the management and to the Board.
The following are the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list :
- Plan IT Audits for the year and prepare an Audit calendar.
- Prepare IT Audit Scope, Formulate & Execute IT Audit Plan & Procedures.
- Perform the audit as per the audit policy of the company including audit scoping, planning, field work, reporting, recommending action plan and tracking implementation of the recommendations.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Prepare IT Audit Reports.
- Tracking closure of audit issues
- Audit process controls as per the audit standards, directly or through outsource audit partners, making sure the company has adequate technology and system controls to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Understand the criticality of process under the light of overall business objectives.
- Compile data / information into a coherent report for the audit committee.
- Work in conjunction with other specialist auditors, as and when required.
- Prepare and review audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action.
Interpersonal Skills :
- Ability to handle relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Learning aptitude
- Team Worker
- Risk and Control- thought process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3+ years of experience in IT Audit
- Experience in Insurance / BFSI / Fintech startup [preferred]
Education & Skill Required :
- CISA / DISA / ISA / CISSP / CISM / MCA / CEH / Similar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.