Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:275 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - IT Audit - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
- The IT Auditor would be responsible to manage end to end IT Audit functions with a team of 4 to 5 audit executives/managers on domestic and global audits designed to test compliance with good internal control practices, external regulations, and corporate policies and procedures, in alignment with Institute of Internal Audit standards.
- Responsibilities include identifying and assessing risks, scoping engagements, testing policy compliance, automating test procedures, influencing action plans, partnering with affiliate management and audit team members to complete and improve audit processes, sharing of best practices and key learning across the organization.
- Audits may be integrated or targeted in nature, and may cover financial controls, privacy, information technology controls, anti-bribery/anti-corruption controls, promotional practices, information security, and governance. The emphasis of this position is on information technology controls, information security, and privacy. The auditor may assist legal in conducting investigations and assessments.In addition to affiliate, vendor, and process audits, the auditor will participate in Sarbanes-Oxley audits.
Qualification & Experience :
- Should be Computer Science Graduate or Engineering Graduate specialized in Software or equivalent with 10 to 15 years of IT Audit experience from Pharmaceuticals or from BIG 4 organization's.
- Should be familiar with software concepts including operating systems, virtualization, database management systems, computer networking, web systems, and cloud
- Demonstrated programming proficiency in a modern object oriented programming language and/or scripting languages
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Interest and ability to cross-train on audit streams including promotional activities, anti-corruption controls, financial controls, and governance
- Ability and willingness to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management