Manager/Senior Manager - IT Assurance/IT Advisory - ITGC/SOX/SOC/IT Audit (5-15 yrs)
- Should have experience of working and testing IT Application Controls and ITGCs and also understand how to prepare risk and control matrix's. How to report issues/findings in an audit and ability to lead client meetings.
- Should have experience of working on Third-Party reporting, for example - SOC1/ SOC2 reports (control testing and report drafting). Experience on HITRUST control testing will be an added advantage.
- Should have an understanding of what are the typical risks/challenges we encounter in these audits. Should have Understanding of Manage Change, Manage Access and Manage IT Operations
- Should have experience of working on ERP systems like SAP, Oracle etc so that they can conduct the IT audit on these systems
- Should be able to manage multiple clients independently at the same time and also provide regular status updates to both client and EY management. Ability to work on tight schedules and deadlines
- Expectation is to manage the client and also the reporting manager vis a vis should have understanding of preparing Data Request Lists, Status Trackers etc
- Beneficial if they have done CISA or any relevant certification