Team Leader - Recruitment at Orbis Hospitality Services
Views:615 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - Investment & Commercial - Solar Transaction/Project (4-8 yrs)
- Project evaluation and risk assessment.
- Financial modelling and financial analysis.
- Preparing information memorandums, term sheets & investor's presentations.
- Assess project viability feasibility, cash flow analysis, financial modelling, commercial analysis and due diligence. Project identification, developing the proposal for acquisition, finalizing the term sheet for rooftop and ground mounted projects.
- Discussions with vendors on project leads, handling negotiations, closing deals and contracts with EPC contractors.
- Work closely with the energy sales team / open access consumers, prepare proposals and assist in closing PPAs.
- Analysing tender document in detail, understanding commercial implications of bid conditions, preparing bid strategy, assisting team in bid submission.
- Managing negotiation and Agreements
- Organising data and Dataroom management
Work experience: Experience in any of the reputed Project Development/IPP firm, Investment Banking / Transaction Advisory in power segment would be relevant. Experience of working on atleast 1 solar transaction/project is a must.