Senior Consultant - Recruitment at Mastermind Network
Views:3532 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - SOX/IFC (5-15 yrs)
Manager/Sr Manager- Internal Audit- SOX/IFC
Job Description :
- Position will be responsible for leading large projects encompassing internal audit reviews, enterprise risk assessments, operational process reviews, Sox s404 documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management.
- Play an independent role in assignments including developing audit project plans, executing and interacting with process owners.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings/deliverables.
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Oversee project deliverables / QA. Supervise teams of multi-location professionals.
- Build proposals / solution documents.
MUST HAVES :
- Must have demonstrated experience in Internal Audit, IFC/SOX/ ICFR.
- Experience in industries like Manufacturing, Pharma, Power, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Should be open for Travelling 30 to 50 %.
- Should have experience in leading a team.
- Experience in proposal making/RFP's would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.