Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:498 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Fund House (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is one of the oldest fund houses in India with rich experience in fund management. The services of our Client include Mutual Funds, Offshore Funds, Alternate Investment Management, and Portfolio Management Services.
Our Client's internal Audit department ascertains whether the organization's network of risk management, internal control systems, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate. It provides an independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization's operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete audits being undertaken by the team. Audit fieldwork includes completing the audit program, documenting control weaknesses or inefficiencies, and managing the audit within the given timeframes.
- Finalizing audits, including working papers, conducting exit meetings, and drafting the audit report.
- Reviewing the work of the juniors and ensuring a quality & timely delivery
- Working on special projects including RFP
- Liaising with external auditors and review scope coverage, reports produced etc.
- Work with external stakeholders including custodians and registrars
- Liaise with internal departments
Skills & Competencies
- Strong understanding of mutual fund industry with an auditor / consulting background
- Ability to communicate effectively with good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising on the quality of work
- Microsoft Office proficiency with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and self-motivated
Education and Training
- Required to either hold a professional accounting or auditing designation (e.g., CA, CPA, CIA)
- Five to Eight years auditing experience minimum
- Strong understanding of the mutual fund industry
- Hands-on internal audit experience in banking, financial services or insurance or equivalent external audit
- Experience in IT Audit shall be desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.