Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:592 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - FMCG/Manufacturing - CA (5-7 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - FMCG/Manufacturing
Manager/ Senior Manager - Internal Audit
- Responsible for all Internal Controls activities for the organization
- Develop and implement annual audit plan, review financial controls and testing compliance with established policies, procedures, regulations, etc. as applicable
- Identify business and financial risks, drive opportunities to improve systems/business Processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls
- Determine whether processes, procedures and internal controls exist, are adequate, documented, understood and adhered to by all relevant stakeholders, including operating effectiveness of the controls.
- Provide training and awareness as and when required
- Evaluate audit findings, present the audit outcome and recommendations to the auditee and leadership team.
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures to increase operational efficiency and/or to improve controls and checks.
- The follow-up to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of management action plans.
- Coordinate with audit firms performing external audits.
- Finalisation of internal audit report by obtaining management comments and with the approval of seniors.
Qualification And Experience :
1. C.A. with 5-7 years experience in Internal controls / Audit function with a Manufacturing Concern or BIG 4 In Internal Audit.
2. Detailed understanding of Internal Auditing standards, methodology, systems and governance procedures
3. Good experience in Internal Audit / SOX / Risk Management is desired.
4. Internal Audit - focused on Internal Control & Compliance
5. Key role within operational or financial functions with broad view of business processes
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.