Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Consulting Firm - CA (7-12 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Manager/Senior Manager for Internal Audit
Our Client is one of the top consultancy firms
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom, services, manufacturing, retail & consumer products, financial services, insurance, health care etc.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm.
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the audit project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Demonstrate strong project management skill
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
A successful candidate must be
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
- 7+ years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 or related business experience.
Working for one of the top consultancies
Competitive Pay and Growth Opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.