Senior Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:1960 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Construction/Industrial Product (10-20 yrs)
Internal Audits :
- Planning internal audits on financial and operational functions
- Scheduling and leading audit assignments at a regular period.
- Test specific internal controls and assess the adequacy of the execution of associated key control processes.
- Identify operational audit issues and make strategic recommendations on internal controls and identifying process improvements that reduce cost, errors and improve efficiency of operations.
- Documenting all processes of auditing and examining information collected by auditors.
- Performing audit reviews and risk assessments and drafting reports.
- Discussing and completing audit observation with head and higher management.
- Proactively manages and help manage audit life cycle to complete an audit within the defined time (e.g. scheduling midpoint meeting, internal status meetings, and related agendas).
- Conduct business process reviews, test the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review of working papers, suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Understand business & industry issues, identify areas requiring improvement in the auditee business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Communicate audit observations via update meetings and closing conferences with management personnel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.