Senior Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:908 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Construction/Industrial Product (10-20 yrs)
Internal Audits :
- Planning internal audits on financial and operational functions
- Scheduling and leading audit assignments at a regular period.
- Test specific internal controls and assess the adequacy of the execution of associated key control processes.
- Identify operational audit issues and make strategic recommendations on internal controls and identifying process improvements that reduce cost, errors and improve efficiency of operations.
- Documenting all processes of auditing and examining information collected by auditors.
- Performing audit reviews and risk assessments and drafting reports.
- Discussing and completing audit observation with head and higher management.
- Proactively manages and help manage audit life cycle to complete an audit within the defined time (e.g. scheduling midpoint meeting, internal status meetings, and related agendas).
- Conduct business process reviews, test the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review of working papers, suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Understand business & industry issues, identify areas requiring improvement in the auditee business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Communicate audit observations via update meetings and closing conferences with management personnel.