Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:482 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Big4 (6-10 yrs)
You should have experience in managing internal audit / SOX engagements, or should be an expert in driving Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes (along with experience in Risk management). This is client-facing role in a rapidly growing practice, where you'll build client relationships with key stakeholders, including management executives for some of the most globally recognized brands.
1) Develops a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
2) Builds valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
3) Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with our quality guidelines & methodologies.
4) Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
5) Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
6) Create a positive learning culture, coach, counsels and develops junior team members.
7) Drive the business development process on new & existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
8) Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
9) Identify opportunities for cross-selling to current clients/introduce colleagues from other service lines.
10) Assist Partners/Directors in driving the account management agenda by focusing on high impact opportunities.
Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as manufacturing, retail & consumer products, construction & real estate, IT/ITeS, telecom, services, financial services, insurance, health care etc.