Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Senior Manager / Chief Manager - Internal Audit
- 5 to 9 years of Post Qualification audit experience
Key job responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- To function independently of business / operations functions of the entities
- Should possess good understanding of regulatory requirements, key risks, business processes and products pertaining to Capital Market business (includes Securities Broking, Treasury, Investment Advisory, Investment Management, Clearing and Custody Services, Fund Accounting etc), Non-Banking Financial Services and Control Functions such Risk Management, Compliance, Finance, Operations Risk etc.
- Support Assistant Vice President / Deputy Vice President / Head of Audit in audit execution, process reviews, any in following activities :
- Execute audits and monitor compliance with approved risk based audit plan and appraise Head - Internal Audit on audit plan progress on timely basis
- Monitoring of key trends and alerts generated by use of analytic tool across various functions of the entities. Where relevant, use Data Analysis techniques in various planned audits and make effective audit analysis and perform deep dive in key focus areas.
- Design and update the audit program for various planned audits.