Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:163 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager/Senior Manager - Inside Sales - SaaS/FinTech Solutions (5-10 yrs)
Mgr/ Sr Mgr( SAAS SOLUTIONS)
Global Fintech MNC requires Mgr/ Sr Manager ( Inside sales)- SAAS (Solutions )- Bangalore/Delhi/Mumbai
One of our client a US based Global set up headquartered in Minneapolis, has over 1000 employees and has been in operation for over 60 years with offices in Australia, Canada, China, India, the United Kingdom and the Unites States. It helps clients to create measurable, meaningful relationships with the audiences that matter most - their employees, channel partners and consumers. We bring a world of experience, plus global reach and resources, to every challenge.
Consumer loyalty programs, coalition marketing, e-learning, employee engagement, event marketing, sales incentives, market research, data analytics, meetings, product launches, promotions/sweepstakes, recognition, incentive travel, branded merchandise
We are looking for Mgr/Sr Manager ( Inside sales) SAAS/ Cloud solution for our client office in Bangalore /Mumbai & Delhi locations'
PFB THE DETAILS :
1) Client - Global Fintech MNC- SAAS SOLUTIONS
2) Location - Bangalore/Mumbai/ Delhi
3) Role - Mgr/ Sr Manager ( Inside sales)- SAAS
4) Experience - 6-10 years in selling SAAS/ CLOUD SOLUTIONS/ Learning Mgt solutions in domestic & International
Market in a technology company : It is B2B Only ( BUSINESS TO BUSINESS)
5) Compensation - Competitive
6) Qualification- BE/BTECH/ MCA/ BCA/ Technical Graduate
7) Joining- maximum 30 days
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Role Vision :
We are looking for a tech-savvy and dynamic Inside Sales champion to bring predictability to our growth. Build the right pipeline and chase the revenue goals in India and beyond. This role will have an opportunity to work with the decision-makers in High growth organizations and MNCs across geographies.
- The role will include fully understanding learning tools and offerings as well its unique advantage to build a new industry in Asia.
What you will be responsible for :
- Fearlessly prospect to drive new business (Hunter) - You are closing new logo business.
- Qualify leads, convert to opportunities and close deals for new business in existing customer accounts while maintaining visibility over overall account activity.
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Confidently network within customer accounts to identify opportunities and navigate throughout the organisation.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Present and demo software platform for various industries and decision-makers.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Partner with Customer Success team to establish relationships with current account contacts, ensure a smooth transition of closed deals.
- Leverage internal resources to help accelerate the sales process or mitigate risk.
- Ensure sales processes and documentation are accurate and timely for transparency throughout the account team.
- Articulate Brainier's value proposition clearly and effectively while understanding the competitive landscape
- Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and customer acquisition goals
- Be hands-on with different CRM and sales enablement tools
What would qualify you :
- SaaS experience a MUST : You have at least 6- 10 years of experience in Sales of a SaaS company or in selling software
- Overall experience in running sales - You have 4+ years of experience, preferably in a Technology company
- You love building and managing relationships with brands and key stakeholders
- Solution selling - you understand that customers want the benefit and are able to break their needs into possible solutions.
- Comfortable playing an Individual Contributor role
- Good at listening and articulation of thoughts
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA - You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup
- Great communication skills
- A proven track record
Contact : Pranav- 7011354635/ 9548238406
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.