Manager/Senior Manager - Informatica (3-8 yrs)
- The person will be part of the process improvement team for a major Insurance client. He/ She will work with different stakeholders to identify process improvement opportunities (both in terms of process re- engineering and data management opportunities) and perform cost benefit analysis on the same.
- A typical work day will involve browsing through standard operating procedures, process maps, interviewing stakeholders, documenting current process and data flows for a workstream.
- The person will also be required to participate actively in brainstorming sessions for improvement opportunities and take it to completion
- A suitable candidate should have 3-6 years of experience in a similar role and should possess a go -getter attitude. He/ She should be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in life insurance preferred but not mandatory.
Key Responsibilities & Skillsets:
- Common Skillsets:
o Superior analytical and problem solving skills
o Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client ready deliverable with minimal or no supervision
o Good communication skill for client interaction
- Core Skillsets:
o Good knowledge of Informatica, cloud and SQL EXL Service
10 Exchange Place, Suite 2200, Jersey City, NJ T: +1.201.748.4700 www.exlservice.com
o AWS Data engineering experience.
- Data Management Skillsets:
o Experience in one or more ETL tools essentially Informatica.
o Desire to work in an information systems environment.
o Strong SQL skills and desirably experience with SSRS
o Experience in managing Python codes and collaborating with customer.
o Ability to understand data models and identify ETL optimization opportunities. Exposure to ETL tools is preferred
o Should have strong grasp of advanced Informatica functionalities.
o Strong ability to translate functional specifications / requirements to technical requirements
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas.
- 3-6 years' experience in ETL, data processing and AWS, preferably in Life Insurance but not mandatory
- Data analysis experience
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe