Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:5137 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Manager/Senior Manager - Industry Domain Lead - Analytics - Banking/Insurance/CPG/Retail (8-18 yrs)
Role: Industry Domain Lead - Banking/Insurance/Retail/ CPG
Designation: Manager/Senior Manager
Career Track: Expert
Role Description/ Responsibilities-
The Industry Domain Lead will be responsible for formulating and executing the supply side/ capability build strategy for their industry. He/ she will also be responsible for driving delivery excellence in all engagements in that industry by providing expert support on generating insights and generating a compelling case for action to deliver business impact. The Industry Lead will also support the development and execution of appropriate demand side/ go-to-market strategy for driving revenue growth and penetration into existing/ new accounts.
- Develop a well thought out POV on the full spectrum of problems/ opportunities in that industry and analytics solutions/ approaches that are relevant to solving them. Articulate the POV in the form of - Industry Analytics on a Page- constructs that help explain it to stakeholders covering key business challenges, metrics, levers, analytics approaches, methodologies, frameworks, tools/ assets/ solutions and impact.
- Understand work done till date in the industry and collate material relevant to developing the POV in the form of case studies and collateral.
- Review approaches/ methodologies/ frameworks used across engagements and develop a reference guide that can be used to standardise and drive excellence.
- Evaluate tools/ assets/ solutions developed across engagements till date and recommend usage/ updates/ redesign as appropriate.
- Drive delivery excellence in all engagements in the industry by active participation/ providing expert support for solving complex business problems.
- Develop issue/ hypothesis trees and other relevant problem-solving approaches for addressing the business challenges.
- Review and provide critical comments to delivery teams on industry factors that need to be taken into consideration for raising the bar on dashboarding, modelling, solving fuzzy problems and generating insights.
- Develop relevant sales/ marketing collateral for supporting the go-to-market strategy for the industry
- Track revenue and penetration into existing/ new accounts and formulate supply side approaches to drive growth around recruitment, skill building, certification, refreshes to frameworks, methodologies, tools, assets and solutions
- Drive/ support proposal/ RFP response development for opportunities in the industry; support NBD and Account Management teams in sales pursuits in existing accounts
- Drive/ support company marketing/ sales events such as roundtables and workshops. Represent the company in external events/ conferences to share/ represent our POV on the industry.
- Drive company's consulting capability in the industry and anchor / participate actively in consulting engagements.
Skill/ Experience Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of the business strategy/ analytical models and approaches/ value propositions adopted by leading organizations in the industry.
- Excellent understanding of the business drivers/ levers, processes in the industry and how organizations can use analytics for driving business impact.
- Sound knowledge of the analytics landscape and maturity spectrum within the industry. Familiarity with the problem solving analytical techniques (math) and modelling/ visualization tools (technology) relevant to the industry.
- Conviction and ability to articulate the business impact of moving up the analytics maturity curve to internal audience as well as target clients/ stakeholders.
- 8+ years of analytics experience in the industry in a direct or consulting capacity helping organizations adopt a data/ analytics-based decision-making framework.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, communication and inter personal skills